Suncoast Mental Health has many needs, big and small, to help us with our mission: Provide best-practice and research-based assessment, counseling and supportive services to children and families in the Treasure Coast area. You can help! Of course, we could always use cash donations. But specifically, you could help us with:
- Funds for a Director of Community Education
- Murals to be painted on the walls in the lobby and Conference Room in Ft. Pierce
- Whiteboard (dry erase board) for Administrative Conference Room.
- A new digital projector
- 3 ring Binders, packets for marketing material
- Paint the rooms, halls
- New office furniture, conference tables, Ft. Pierce, Okeechobee.
- Funds for clients’ families for electric bills, summer camps
- Gift cards for hurricane supplies and/or holiday and birthday presents
- Books, school supplies, Christmas tree in office
- Organizations or individuals to “adopt” a family, provide food and/or gifts for holidays.
- Funds for CEUs and Staff Development
- Funds for materials for therapists to use with clients
- Funds for Kids day, hot dogs, games, etc
- Funds for fees for clients to participate in sports and other school activities.
- TV for lobby waiting area
For more information, please contact Deb Pizzimenti, at 772-291-3210.