Administrative Assistant of St. Lucie County
- Ability to answer the phones, taking and delivering concise phone messages, and directing phone calls to appropriate individuals and/or mailboxes.
- Ability to greet and assist clients/visitors at the window and lobby.
- Ability to assist with scanning documents in the EMR system.
- Ability to maintain and order the office supplies upon approval by the Office Manager.
- Ability to check hourly for incoming faxes and distribute accordingly.
- Ability to order toner and/or supplies for the two copiers as well handles issues by communicating the copier company.
- Ability to maintain paper and toner for copiers.
- Ability to maintain lobby area and keep clean.
- Ability to stock bathrooms with toilet paper, paper towels, and soap as needed.
- Ability to be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Ability to assist Office Manager with other projects/tasks.
Education and Experience: High school diploma with preference given to those individuals with a college degree of the equivalent of one year of direct experience in administrative duties including data entry.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place