Imagine the difference you can make. We are looking to add to our growing team of professionals to serve residents living on the Treasure Coast.
Our team at Suncoast Mental Health Center, Inc. (SMHC) provides comprehensive therapeutic services. We are a client centered, family focused and community based organization that provide services in the schools, homes, and Suncoast offices.
We are hiring two (2) full-time opportunities for qualified candidates to join our growing organization as Master’s Level Therapists. This is a great opportunity for motivated therapists to increase their skills and work independently as well part of an amazing team.
Paid mileage and a laptop is provided for work related duties.
- Company sponsored medical
- Access to dental, vision and other incidental policies
- Paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays (8)
- Flexible work hours
- Free supervision toward licensure for LMHC and LCSW
- Other company incentives
A therapist performs treatment of children, adolescents and adults with mental health issues, in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws, professional ethics, Suncoast policy and procedures, and contract requirements. Therapists are expected to be proficient and knowledgeable in the following clinical areas: screening, intake, orientations, assessment, treatment planning, counseling, report and record keeping, discharge planning and consultation with other professionals in regard to client/treatment services.
Therapists must be proficient in documentation, treatment planning and consulting with a multi-disciplinary team always putting the needs of the client first.
- Education: Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college with a major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field with one of the following: Two (2) years of professional experience in providing services to persons with behavioral health disorders. Preference given to LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW, licensed by State of Florida. Current supervision under an LPHA.
- Experience: One (1) year post-Master’s degree experience in clinical atmosphere, preferably in mental health.
- Special: local travel is required. Schedules are subject to change, depending on client needs.
All interested applicants should submit resumes to Suncoast Mental Health Center, Inc. via email click here or fax to 772-466-5578.